Novartis Pharmaceuticals Associate Director, Digital Media and Platform Strategy, Oncology in Cambridge, Massachusetts
15 million people visit Novartis websites each year and our global social media channels have more than 3 million followers.
As the Associate Director, Digital Media & Platform Strategy, Oncology you will be responsible for the digital engagement strategy and execution of assigned above-brand priority campaigns tailored for @NovartisCancer social media channels across the globe by creating the framework and tactics of digital media plan(s) to deliver on objectives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Oversee a portfolio of platforms (@NovartisCancer) and micro-content creation to engage platform audience
• Partner with editorial and creative counterparts to develop coordinated, sophisticated, and high-quality content plans in support of assigned digital campaigns
• Identify and articulate key performance indicators that clearly and measurably connect metrics to overall business objectives
• Understanding of and ability to articulate the value of SEO, SEM and paid social media strategies
• Ability to identify social and cultural trends and create Novartis content that is relevant
Associate Director, Digital Media and Platform Strategy, Oncology
What you will bring to this role:
• Undergraduate degree required
• 5 years minimum experience
• Ability to iterate, test, learn, and synthesize key learnings into actionable insights
• Capable of leading a diverse workload and handling day-to-day work with multiple teams including, creative, editorial, insights and analytics, business franchises, and digital strategy
• Fluent on the latest paid media strategies and developments in social media channels
• Serves as evangelist and ‘innovation incubator’ on digital and social strategies and goals
• Understands attribution, causation, and lift of campaigns that lead to positive sentiment and increases in Novartis reputation
Position will Commensurate according to experience
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us as we re-imagine medicine
Communications & Public Affairs
CAO - NIBR
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.