CA Technologies Sr Product Marketing Manager - Payment Security in Burlington, Massachusetts
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
/ Payment *//Security is a significant growth area for CA Technologies./ We are a leading vendor in this field with frictionless authentication and fraud detection solutions that help card issuers identify legitimate vs. fraudulent digital payment transactions and only challenge the ones that seem risky. We are expanding our solution to the online merchant market. We are currently looking for an energetic, creative /Senior //Product Marketing Manager*/ to promote and evangelize our new merchant risk and fraud solution.
The right individual will have a passion for creating and executing marketing content and programs that drives awareness, perception, and behavior. We are ultimately looking for someone with a hands-on, “never sit still” sense of curiosity and desire to engage audiences in new and interesting ways. And, of course, we’d like someone with experience in the merchant solutions market.
- About this Role:*
· Own, develop, and execute sales enablement and awareness programs;
· Create engaging marketing content that establish and communicate who we are, why we exist, and how our digital payment security solutions can benefit our customers;
· Craft relevant, engaging content for digital marketing channels and tracking / measuring their effectiveness;
· Oversee and manage security product pages to ensure content is fresh and engaging;
· Plan and organize marketing webcasts (internal and / or community);
· Collaborate with internal and external creative talent;
· Partner with corporate brand and PR teams on messaging and communications;
· Devise internal programs that foster excellence and creativity in marketing messaging.
- What We’re Looking For:*
· Quality and execution driven. You can create engaging, high-quality marketing messaging and content for a variety of audiences and across a variety of digital mediums.
· Current. You are acutely aware of, and experienced with, contemporary marketing channels, media, and techniques.
· Highly creative. You thrive on solving problems and trying new things that push the status quo.
· Entrepreneurial. You think and act like an owner, and can get things done with limited guidance and / or resources.
· Persuasive. You are a natural storyteller that communicates well – both spoken and written – across functions and at all levels of an organization.
· Collaborative and energetic. You have a great sense of humor, enjoy working with others, and are willing to learn (and fail) your way to success.
- Practical Requirements:*
· Experience in the merchant market is a must.
· 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing, branding, design, or product management;
· Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience;
· Excellent strategic planning and organizational ability;
· Strong writing and communication skills;
· A passion for content creation, branding, and marketing;
· Ability to be based in one of the following offices: Burlington, MA, Santa Clara, CA, or Boulder, CO.
· Ability to travel approximately 10 percent yearly.
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./