Gemini Industries Inc. Proposal Coordinator in Burlington, Massachusetts
Gemini Industries Inc.provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
The Proposal Coordinator supports the Business Development team by performing a variety of organizational, research, and administrative activities. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review Federal Government Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs) to support proposal preparation and proposal compliance activities.
- Apply advanced Microsoft Word proficiencies to ensure consistent and well-formatted proposal documents.
- Develop proposal outlines and templates with styles, automated tables of contents, and other advanced document features.
- Apply advanced PowerPoint skills to develop proposal graphics.
- Conduct proposal production and “wrap-up” activities (e.g., final pdf conversion, redaction, and encryption as applicable).
- Review, proofread, and finalize proposals for grammar, compliance with RFP requirements, and format.
- Develop acronym lists and glossaries.
- Compose proposal transmittal and cover letters.
- Research Government opportunities using eBuy.gov, beta.SAM.gov, and GovWin.com.
- Research potential customers and competitors.
- Conduct salary surveys.
- Support recruiting activities by sourcing resumes through job boards and similar online sources.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Excellent word processing skills using Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in a fast-paced business development environment.
- Amenable to work occasional overtime as needed.
- 2+ years of Federal Government proposal experience is desired.
- Highly-motivated self-starters.
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts.
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward.
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try _again_”).
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Denise Teoh Corporate Recruiter Gemini Industries Inc. 1408 N. Westshore Blvd., Ste.909 Tampa, FL 33607 Telephone: (813) 286-4777 Jobs@gemini-ind.com
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Location: Burlington, MA (Headquarters)
Job Code: 446
# of Openings: 1
Position: Proposal Coordinator
Location: Burlington, MA
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Travel: Minimal travel required.