COMSOL PR & Communications Coordinator in Burlington, Massachusetts
COMSOL, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven PR & communications coordinator to join our marketing department in Burlington, MA. The role will support the PR & Communications team with a wide variety of media and marketing projects.
In this role, you will be involved in a variety of media projects on the capabilities of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software products. You will be joining a small team, working with paid and earned media in a creative technical marketing environment. Our team collaborates extensively with media contacts, users of our software, colleagues in the US, and colleagues around the world. We are responsible for identifying and delivering relevant marketing and media content to a network of media partners, such as technical trade magazines and other engineering media channels. Projects vary greatly in terms of size, content, and audience, giving you the opportunity to work on a diverse set of topics and projects, using your relations, time management, and organizational skills. This is an in-office position.
- Manage and coordinate media projects in a technical marketing environment
- Communicate with media partners, customers, and content contributors around content needs, production, and delivery
- Perform media outreach, pitch COMSOL content and stories, and track media placements
- Provide support to international COMSOL offices around our media processes and best practices
- Stay informed on COMSOL products, blog posts, user stories, media partners, audiences, beats, and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in PR, marketing, or engineering
- 1–3 years of experience working with media relations or technical marketing in a professional setting
- Excellent ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong English language and communications skills
- Interest in science and engineering
- Positive, driven team player, flexible nature
Working at COMSOL
The Burlington, MA, location is spacious, bright, and comfortable. Our kitchens are always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee, and juices. Employees enjoy a casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, and free gym access. Our office is in an easy-to-find central location and we are within walking distance of many restaurants and the Burlington Mall. Transportation options include shuttle service to Alewife Station and multiple MBTA bus routes. Parking is available free of charge.
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
- Exciting career opportunities and the opportunity to work with experts from many fields
- Competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with skills and experience
COMSOL is the leading innovator of multiphysics software for research and development (R&D). Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer-aided engineering (CAE), so that our customers can solve challenging science and engineering problems and develop better products, faster.
The COMSOL product family enables our end users to solve even the most sophisticated science and engineering problems, thanks to our intuitive and flexible user interface. We create the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering — and we love what we do.
The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has grown to include 20 offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and South America.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job title: PR & Communications Coordinator
Location: Burlington, MA, USA