Oracle Manager, Client Onboarding in Burlington, Massachusetts
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Data Cloud helps marketers use data to capture consumer attention and drive results. Used by 199 of the 200 largest advertisers, our Audience, Context and Measurement solutions extend across the top media platforms and a global footprint of more than 100 countries. We give marketers the data and tools needed for every stage of the marketing journey, from audience planning to pre-bid brand safety, contextual relevance, viewability confirmation, fraud protection, and ROI measurement. Oracle Data Cloud combines the leading technologies and talent from Oracle’s acquisitions of AddThis, BlueKai, Crosswise, Datalogix, Grapeshot, and Moat.
Within ODC, Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics solution focused on transforming digital advertising with two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
• Manage a team of Client Onboarding Specialists responsible for the project management, training, and relationship building required for a solid first experience a prospect has with Moat measurement products.
• Navigate prospect escalations with a highly experienced level of client-facing communication skills and product expertise.
• Lead internal team meetings as well as 1-on-1’s with the individual contributors, and foster career growth for each individual.
• Manage best practices both internally and customer-facing that increase productivity and revenue retention.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders and leadership to improve overall customer experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role within the SaaS or ad tech industry.
• 1 year managing a team of individual contributors responsible for revenue retention and upsells.
• Experience working as a partner with C-level executives.
• Knowledge of online video operations.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and strong internal drive.
About Our Team:
We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
Job: *Pre Sales
Title: Manager, Client Onboarding
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 21000I5H
- Oracle Jobs