CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Global Analyst Relations Manager in Burlington, Massachusetts
Global Analyst Relations Manager
Main location: United States, Massachusetts, Burlington
Position ID: J1122-2115
Employment Type: Full Time
As Analyst Relations manager you will work closely with our Global Analyst relations director to raise global awareness of CGI’s services and IP solutions to the external market. You will be responsible to steer, orchestrate and support the rollout of our global analyst relations program, supporting and establishing new relationships with strategic analyst firms, enabling a structured and thoughtful approach for inquiries and briefings for strategically selected topics, and help the teams in executing these tasks. You will act as a project manager to orchestrate and track these relationships from a programmatic perspective. Our team is international, your contacts are global.
This role can be performed from any CGI office location.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the execution of current Global AR Plan to deepen analyst relationships across CGI’s global
priority themes, as well as industry and regional lines.
• Communicate CGI news to the analyst community and handle inbound analyst requests in a timely
and effective manner, including surveys, inquiries, briefings and awards requests.
• Drive program management of key evaluations including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves
and IDC MarketScapes for both CGI priority themes and industry programs.
• Run internal communications channels to maximize analyst inquiry and inbound insights in support of
Global AR plan.
• Coordinate materials, metrics and tracking of in-region AR programs.
• Support managing the strategy, coordination and preparation of presentations, briefing prep, talking
points and materials needed for key spokespeople ahead of analyst interactions.
• Assist marketing team to use analysts strategically in support of marketing efforts including website,
speaking opportunities, presentations and report sponsorship for lead generation.
• Help disseminate analyst insights on market and competitors to key internal stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Three-plus years’ experience in high-tech/consulting services analyst relations and/or marketing communications in either a corporate or agency role.
• Ability to operate independently and as a team to achieve goals.
• Willing to work in a global team with global contacts and colleagues.
• Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, English is a must.
• Creative and flexible professionalism—you are able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing
• Strong project management and attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to manage deadlines and communicate priorities to cross-functional teams.
• Consulting services background preferred.
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $82,100 - $181,100.”
Let’s talk about benefits
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive insurance options
• 401(k) with a company match
• Share purchase plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Tuition assistance continuous learning opportunities
• Training, mentoring, and career development
• Health savings account
• Disability, life, and accidental death insurance
• Pet insurance
• Member assistance program
• Wellness program
• Member resource groups that provide community
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
- CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jobs