TD Bank CPS Product Manager II in Burlington, Massachusetts
Auto req ID 206907BR
Job Title CPS Product Manager II
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Burlington - 1700 District Ave
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Product Management & Development
Job Category(s) Product Management & Development
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Product Manager II is responsible for the continuous improvement and end to end management of assigned Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet the Company profit and loss objectives.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and launch
• Determines effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps. Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model.
• Designs, maintains and enhances the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers taking action as necessary to improve results
• Develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators. Develops tools and models that would allow testing of price elasticity. Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Manages the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals. Identifies changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Establishes annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Becomes the expert on the financial/banking market and its customer needs. Describes the Company's unique ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from competitive offerings. Ensures continuous growth of self and staff.
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings. May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Demonstrated experience and success in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Proven understanding of product pricing and financial statements
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
• Demonstrated leadership skills
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Hours standard business
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Massachusetts
City(s) 2 Burlington