COMSOL Copy Editor in Burlington, Massachusetts
COMSOL, Inc. is seeking a copy editor to join our Content team in Burlington, MA.
If you are interested in science and engineering, enjoy crafting high-quality content, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you. As part of our Content team, you will be directly involved in copy editing technical content produced by contributors from other teams and departments. You will start by editing a variety of content types, acting as the “first line of defense” for grammar and style, with potential to grow into other projects based on your interests and skills.
- Edit copy for digital and print, including blog and social media posts
- Optimize grammar and language as copy moves through the production process
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, writing, or a related field
- 1–3 years of copy editing experience in a professional setting
- Exceptional understanding of language, grammar, syntax, and information organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Interest in science and engineering
- Passion for grammar, language, and style
- Eye for typos and easy-to-miss errors
- Ability to adhere to established style guides
- Positive, driven team player
COMSOL is the leading innovator of multiphysics software for research and development (R&D;). Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer-aided engineering (CAE), so that our customers can solve challenging science and engineering problems and develop better products, faster.
The COMSOL product family enables our end users to solve even the most sophisticated science and engineering problems, thanks to our intuitive and flexible graphical user interface. We create the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering — and we love what we do.
Home Sweet Home
The Burlington, MA, location is spacious, bright, and comfortable. Our kitchens are always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee, and juices. Employees enjoy a casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, and free gym access. Our office is in an easy-to-find central location and we are within walking distance of many restaurants and the Burlington Mall.
Our corporate culture is innovative, vibrant, and cutting-edge. We are committed to encouraging creativity through an exciting and challenging environment in which individuals excel and grow. Our talented employees and an active learning environment are the keys to our success. Founded in 1986, the COMSOL organization boasts 19 offices and a distributor network throughout the world with more than 450 employees.
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
- Exciting career opportunities and the opportunity to work with experts from many fields
- Competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with skills and experience
You must be eligible to work in the U.S. to apply for this job. COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job title: Copy Editor
Location: Burlington, MA, USA