airSlate Boston Senior Copywriter in Brookline, Massachusetts
airSlate, a fast-growing technology company and leader in no-code business automation solutions, is looking for a talented and experienced wordsmith to join the team as a Senior Copywriter.
We are seeking a motivated, creative individual with exceptional writing and editing skills, a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, and one who can work effectively with a large, distributed team.
This position is based out of our newly-renovated Boston, MA headquarters, in the heart of Brookline village, just steps to the Green line. All interviewing and on-boarding will be done virtually due to COVID-19.
● Develop a steady stream of high-quality and compelling content, including blogs, case studies, white papers, ebooks, infographics and more
● Strategize, plan, and execute content calendars and campaigns to support key business objectives
● Ensure all of airSlate’s published content is on-brand, consistent, accurate, and adheres to the company’s visual and editorial style guidelines
● Establish and maintain high standards for airSlate’s storytelling and craftsmanship
● Collaborate with a largely remote-based team of editors and writers
● BA/BS degree in marketing, PR, journalism or english
● 5+ years' relevant experience in writing and/or editing, content marketing and communications on a global scale
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – recent writing samples required
● Experience creating and editing copy for SEO optimization
● Proven organizational and project management skills
● Technically savvy – experience writing and editing content for various types of technical audiences
● Energy, intellect and a sense of humor
● Native English speaker
Job ID: 2021-1180
External Company URL: https://www.signnow.com
Street: 1371 Beacon St