J&J Family of Companies Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) is recruiting for a Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The position is primarily located in Irvine, CA supporting the Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions Medical Device businesses.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Manager, CRM role is the business product owner for Customer Relationship Management solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of commercial organizations. The role is the primary business lead that works with business and IT to identify and prioritize needs, design solutions, and to implement tactics, i.e. training, communication, stakeholder and change management, that result in use, adoption, and return on investment.
• Develop business solutions for the commercial enterprise.
• Develop and facilitate a needs and priority assessment process with key business partners.
• Business Lead/Campus Lead that represents the team at key meetings builds appropriate business relationships and business acumen necessary to understand/anticipate needs.
• Partners with business leads to design business solution enhancements. Lead requirement sessions and create written requirements ensuring that enhancements meet/exceed requirements.
• Create testing strategies and plans. Align business partners to testing engagement to ensure solution success.
• Lead deployment of solutions; communication, promotion, training, maintenance.
• Manage a business solution support process.
• Develop ongoing maintenance plans and processes.
• Develop and manage ongoing business solution training partnering with business leads and GES.
• Provide leadership and management for special projects that are linked to CP&O objectives.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. / B.S.) required; MBA preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience required
• Project Management (i.e., Agile, Six Sigma) experience required
• Experience with Marketing and Sales Force Automation/Effectiveness tools required; Salesforce.com experience a plus
• Ability to develop technology based business tools for departmental business objectives which contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the business partners (i.e., Field Sales, Marketing, Strategic Accounts and others) required.
• Previous experience with creation and implementation of processes to align needs and solutions required
• Proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is also required.
• Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed.
• Broad knowledge of working functions within Commercial Planning & Operations (CP&O) organization, including Compensation, Sales Planning, Reporting and Analytics strongly preferred.
• Strong understanding of data management principles and methodologies required.
• Ability and experience to use analytics to determine root causes and identify solutions highly preferred.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of numerous computer software applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access required.
• This position has a primary location in Irvine, CA with up to 25% of domestic travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-California-Irvine
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)