Kronos Technical Product Manager in Branchburg, New Jersey
Technical Product Manager
Branchburg - New Jersey - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
As a Technical Product Manager, you will interpret business requirements into technical specifications while working with Engineering to understand and overcome limitations. You will necome an expert on our platform - understanding the ins and outs of our data collection methods, APIs, authentication/authorization, logging, messaging, caching, session management and product features
Additionally, you will:
• Champion using Google Cloud Platform capabilities like serverless technologies, managed auto-scaling, and Docker/Kubernetes
• Focus on data integration infrastructure and common patterns, appropriate use of data persistence technologies like no-SQL databases, and UI technology trends like WebSockets and HTTP/2
• Innovate on our core reporting framework, import, and export capabilities
• Become a technology ambassador inside the organization and have the ability to convey value of technological investments to the Business
• Ensure our international customers are delighted with our internationalization options
• Work cross functionally with teams of engineers and product managers to iteratively deliver
• Be an expert on the technical details of how your products work
• Be an expert on the SaaS ecosystem - understanding enterprise product requirements and advanced SaaS web interface decisions
• Perform data-informed decision making; ability to monitor key performance metrics, clearly communicate what the numbers represent, and provide insights to drive product development decisions.
Who You Are:
You love technology and data and have a deep background in SaaS platforms, data processing, advanced analytics, and/or machine learning. You are a creative problem solver who is interested in a highly visible role working with senior stakeholders across the organization. You are able to react and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change. You enjoy getting into the technical details of a product and never shy away from learning the inner workings of a system. You are not shy to share your opinion on how we should develop the best solutions. You are an active listener as you understand different perspectives help drive innovation
• 5+ years of experience as a product leader, successfully shipping products on a SaaS platform data management, analytics platforms, or data infrastructure
• Strong Experience leading a team of product managers and engineers either in a start-up or large scale organization
• Familiarity with APIs, data integrations, visualization tools, programming languages and technologies (HTML, CSS, Java, Python)
• Strong Experience with modern data technologies (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL, BigQuery, Redis, Spark, etc.)
• Experience Building and delivering cloud native products on AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience running A/B tests with an understanding of data analysis and data science tooling
• Excellent critical thinking and strategic analysis for future-thinking and planning
• Technical software understanding beyond buzzwords
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs