Willis Towers Watson Strategic Account Manager in Boxborough, Massachusetts
How the Position Works - OFFICE LOCATION OPEN
The Strategic Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for Tranzact’s external partnership accounts, acting as an internal champion to optimize and expand the relationships. You will be creating the strategy for penetration and developing relationships with counterparts at our clients and partners. The ideal candidate will require strong communication and relationship building skills along with project management skills. You will able to effectively balance client needs with Tranzact’s business goals and find creative solutions when goals are not aligned.
The specific responsibilities of the Strategic Account Manager include;
• Development of relationships throughout all levels with the client.
• Managing client expectations.
• Client presentations (sales pitch, quarterly business reviews).
• Client material creation (presentations, summary documents).
• Ownership of P&L results, i.e. setting monthly management plan, financial planning for budgets and forecasts and altering direction/plans to improve P&L results.
• Manage multiple commitments, prioritize effectively and identify highest leverage areas.
• Be comfortable managing others to accomplish numerous aspects of the work to be done and to hold others within the organization to account; know when to take on the work and where to leverage partners in the organization.
What you need to be successful:
Ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and client stakeholders.
To be detail oriented, highly organized and both strategically & analytically focused.
Enjoy being accountable for delivering results and able to be self-generative.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Determined problem solver who finds efficient ways to meet client needs.
To be curious, proactive and self-motivated.
Enjoy a fast-paced environment and willing to work hard and have fun!
What we would LOVE to see!
• Prior experience in the health insurance industry.
• 3+ years of experience in senior health insurance industry
• 5+ years of experience in account management
Benefits & Perks for you:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability & 401(k) benefits
Professional growth opportunities; including conference & training reimbursements
Work remote flexibility
Casual dress policy
Generous PTO policy
Fresh fruit daily & bagel Wednesdays
Happy hours & more company-sponsored events
EOE, including disability/vets
Willis Towers Watson
- Willis Towers Watson Jobs