Amazon Web Services WW Consulting and System Integrator Partner Lead - Media and Entertainment, Strategic Industries Consulting Partner Practices in Boston, Massachusetts
Location: Flexible, US Major City
Would you like to be part of the AWS’s Media and Entertainment organization supporting some of the most influential Media companies in the world like Disney, Netflix, and the NHL? AWS is helping our customers reinvent how they create content, optimize media supply chains, and compete for audience attention across streaming, broadcast, and direct-to-consumer platforms. https://aws.amazon.com/media/
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Worldwide Media and Entertainment (M&E) team is looking for an experienced consulting partner lead to join our fast-paced team to work with our strategic partners to build an AWS media and entertainment practices, drive joint GTM strategy, and help our M&E customers solve their business problems.
Responsibilities include managing strategic relationships with influential consulting firms/SIs, and driving C-level, marketing, field and channel relationships. The ideal candidate will possess both a M&E business and consulting/sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, and easily interact with partners, enterprise customers and AWSsales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of the M&E consulting services landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage a targeted portfolio of consulting and system integration partners, developing and advancing relationships and growing AWS revenue to and through these partners.
· Work with new and existing strategic partners to expand AWS M&E practice by building offerings and solutions.
· Set a strategic practice building and business plan with each partner for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Work with partners to define and execute joint practice, sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
· Serve as a industry expert in the team to develop programs for enabling the AWS partner eco-system to build offerings and GTM strategy.
· Engage the partners' field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
· Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partner and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
· Execute the strategic business plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business development and partner teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.)
· Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities.
· Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives as appropriate.
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· 10+ years working with/for a Consulting or System Integration Firm that services the M&E or technology industry.
· Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry specifically in technology, consulting, or transformation.
· Experience working with/for Consulting firm or SI in the M&E industry.
· Experience developing solutions and offerings to solve complex business/technology problems within M&E industry.
· Experience interacting with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the program.
· Experience working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and experience dealing with ambiguity.
· Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, packaged offerings/solutions, white papers, workshops, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Technical, business or marketing degrees preferred.
· Prior track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with products or services that have demonstrated success at Enterprise customers
· MBA preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs