MassMutual Financial Group Worksite Key Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
Lead Voluntary & Executive Benefit sales results in 100 – 100,000 plus life space through all distribution channels. Distribution channels include proprietary MassMutual agents, national firms, independent advisors, consultants and enrollment firms.
• Work closely and effectively with nonproprietary distribution channels on a national and regional basis: to enhance and leverage all possible points of contact within the distribution partner group, to introduce and/or expand the Worksite product line.
• Manages the relationships including enhancing the knowledge of the channels' sales associates and establishing the levels of service, and support to the channel.
• Manage and enhance all existing relationships by extending the reach of all available Worksite products and services.
• Develop and execute a clear and concise business plan.
• Provide up-to-date and accurate information to the channel partners concerning the Workplace services, products, investments, and sales.
• Maintain an effective flow of communication of all forms (in-person visits, emails, telephone contact, faxes, etc.) to existing and prospective relationships to educate, train and foster strong relationships and loyalty towards Workplace.
• Provide information to educate and inform channel partner sales representatives, be the key participant and representative of Workplace at related national and regional sales meetings and seminars, work with Workplace and channel partner marketing executives to create and develop effective and partner-specific sales ideas and strategic initiatives, and work to support and extend the reach of all Wokrplace sales representatives.
• Strive to continually identify distributors’ needs and coordinate efforts to satisfy those needs effectively across all product lines and points of service within Workplace.
A strong and effective sales and relationship management individual having 5 – 7 years of experience in the retirement plan industry.
Current relationship with Distributor contacts
A passion for the retirement plan space
The ability and willingness to travel significantly.
Demonstrated experience in seeking out and developing new distribution relationships in the Workplace arena.
Possess a broad knowledge of Worksite, and other value added services.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of the entire sales process including: establishing contact, building the relationship, gaining access for the company’s disciplines through contractual relationships, determining costs analyses for expansion, maintaining and servicing the relationship, working towards product expansion within all relationships.
Polished sales and relationship building skills.
The ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner. Possesses strong partnering skills.
HS Diploma, College Degree preferred
Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2017)
• DiversityInc Noteworthy Company (2017)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2017)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)