IBM Watson Health - Global Product Marketing Leader, Market Access in Boston, Massachusetts
Preferred work locations - Cambridge, MA ; New York City; Raleigh, NC
Watson Health is dedicated to placing transformative solutions in the hands of Life Sciences industry. Many of these solutions are at the front end of creation of new markets. We need a global marketing leader that will be responsible for creating and executing go-to-market plans for a portfolio of market access tools and services as a pivotal part of our growth strategy. The role will require excellence in marketing tactics and also a long-term vision in a rapidly evolving domain. Domain understanding of health economics and of the pharmaceuticals industry will be highly desirable alongside essential marketing skills.
· Refine and execute on the global marketing plans for IBM Watson Health Market Access products and services. Develop customer, market, and competitor insights to inform the plan. Work collaboratively with other functions to develop and implement plans.
· Own and drive global launch plans, building on early use cases. Consider and choose a wide mix of promotional tactics, and to prioritize across tactics such that launches are successful.
· Together with the wider commercial team, create the positioning and messaging, backed by market insights, that make the offerings truly special to partners and to customers. Enable global scaling of the business through creative marketing programs that can be implemented in many countries.
· Support the commercial team in development of customer relations as a trusted partner. Lead development of effective marketing campaigns that drive sales pipeline creation and enable commercial success by executing marketing tactics flawlessly.
· Become a subject matter expert on the industry of pharmaceutical market access. Establish strong ties with customers and with industry experts.
· Develop effective next generation digital marketing tactics in collaboration with various IBM digital teams. Work in partnership with sales to generate and nurture pipeline. Use a clear understanding of the buyer journey, pain points, and targeted segmentation in multi touch campaigns. Develop digital sales processes in collaboration with field sales.
· Establish strong ties with customers and with industry experts. Develop and grow a strong internal network as part of the extended Watson Health Life Sciences team, leveraging others’ skills and experience, and contributing as a valued team member.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Healthcare/health economics background either through academic training or through experience is highly desirable.
· Domain understanding of the healthcare market access with at least three years’ relevant experience is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the sciences.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· MBA preferred.
· Strong B2B marketing experience with a track record of success, and experience working with and commercializing SaaS products is preferred.
· Background in next generation digital marketing tactics is helpful.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.