Quickbase VP, Talent Acquisition in Boston, Massachusetts
Quickbase seeks a VP, Talent Acquisition to own all aspects of talent acquisition. This role will report to the Chief People Officer. As a vital member of the Human Resources team, you will help build and scale the recruiting function driving a proactive approach to recruitment at Quickbase. You realize that data and insights are the key to top notch performance and execution in talent acquisition and you strive for excellence on all levels. Leading a current team of 4, this leader will streamline and optimize the talent acquisition function, including providing thought leadership on the organizational design, hiring processes and practices to continue to elevate the overall quality and service outcomes for a rapidly growing company. This position will drive the creation and implementation of TA (Talent Acquisition) related data and metrics, used to provide insight and guidance to the organization on hiring and talent mapping. With your strong problem-solving orientation this Leader will simplify and bring consistency to the process, enhance, and foster an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience, and develop a pipeline of diverse, high performing talent that is crucial for our operating scale. Through your effective systems thinking, you will increase velocity while creating processes that can scale with the company. This role is focused on external hiring and internal mobility.
• Partner with EX and the business to build a compelling recruiting strategy & vision, challenging but attainable goals, and a clear roadmap to achieve them.
• Proven ability to build and lead a diverse and high-trust, high-performing global team, that scales in tandem with our company growth.
• Astute program manager, driving simplified scalable hiring processes that enhance velocity and quality.
• Lead the global hiring efforts for all teams at Quickbase, including engineering, product, sales, customer success, marketing and other customer facing roles, to ensure we have the talent to meet our business objectives.
• Effectively manage team capacity, while ensuring an active, diverse, and healthy candidate pipeline across all positions.
• Own and enhance the full cycle candidate and hiring manager experience from sourcing to on-boarding (through the week 1).
• Continue to build and promote QuickBase's employer brand online and in the market, in collaboration with Marketing.
• Design innovative solutions to best identify and attract top talent.
• Leverage data to optimize team performance and deliver transparent reporting of key recruiting metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Ensure all recruitment practices remain in compliance across state, federal and global requirements.
• 10+ years' experience leading a global TA team, with ownership of full cycle recruiting, tech industry preferred.
• A blend of experience in large and small, fast-growing companies is desired.
• Expertise building and leading global recruiting at scale, through direct and indirect methods.
• Successful track record of enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience while simplifying it.
• Proven ability to leverage data to drive high performance.
• Experience building systems, skills, and tools to establish diverse and inclusive teams, both your own and those across the company.
• Expertise managing and optimizing third party relationships, including executive search.
• Seasoned budget holder, managing both fixed and discretionary costs, for highest impact.
Impactful, focused, and efficient program manager, driving on-going improvements and maturity of a global TA practice.
• Fluency with different ATS (Applicant Tracking System) systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• Company-team-self mentality; humble.
• Deeply customer-oriented; highly energized by helping our business thrive.
• Accountable, transparent, open, and candid.
• Curious; eager to learn, be coached and improve.
• Progress over perfection; agile; can pivot quickly.
• Positive problem-solver; removes barriers; innovative.
• Excellent relationship-building skills; bridge-builder across all teams, levels & functions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Executive presence; builds respect and trust with our most senior leaders