General Electric Visipaque Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Develop & implement Visipaque sales strategy by generating demand and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with Accounts at within assigned geography, e.g. hospitals, hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations. Develop & maintain detailed understanding of business opportunities and develop Visipaque product deals.
• Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned territory.
• Partner with Contrast Media Sales Specialists to build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for Visipaque.
• Develop & implement strategic plans with cross-functional and Contrast Media sales specialists to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts.
• Make cold calls to customers where required.
• Provide pricing strategy, manage contracts, and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer accounts.
• Deliver educational in-services to various departments within the hospital.
• Forecast orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report.
• In cooperation with Contrast Media teams and Field Marketing, execute on marketing events, tradeshows, etc. in assigned territory.
• Lead and leverage Contrast Media sales specialists, Market Access, and other support resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
Education to Bachelor Degree level or the equivalent of seven or more years of sales experience.
3+ years of strategic sales experience in a healthcare environment.
Proven key account management and project planning skills.
Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
Proven track record on relationship building skills.
High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Must live and travel extensively (up to 75%) within assigned territory. Some overnight travel required.
Master’s degree or advanced educational achievement preferred.
Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered, especially Contrast Media and/or Core Imaging portfolio.
Proven track record of C-suite commercial experience.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee; Southeast US
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.