MasterCard Vice President, Strategy & Analytics in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Strategy & Analytics
The Strategy & Analytics team is looking for a Vice President to join its team. The team partners with clients to help them engage consumers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to apply learnings to product development. This role is a great opportunity to shape the direction and trajectory of a rapidly growing team.
• Lead clients: Establish, develop, and manage senior relationships at leading brands; provide thought leadership on how to use and unlock value from customer engagement and data
• Drive end-to-end impact: Advise project teams on making data-driven recommendations, executing these recommendations, and rigorously measuring results; focus areas include loyalty program design, A/B/n test-based campaign strategy, and ROI measurement
• Shape product development: Provide guidance on product development by applying client learnings to ensure product-market fit
• Innovate: Opportunistically identify and guide innovation efforts (innovation is a core value within our team)
• Experience leading digital marketing, loyalty, and/or personalization at an established brand and/or top consulting firm
• Comfort working through ambiguity in an unstructured (startup) environment
• Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
• Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
• Advanced analytics, digital marketing, and/or loyalty experience a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-124016