Robert Half Vice President of Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts
Vice President of Marketing needed for a full-time role with our client in Greater Boston. Must have 10+ years of relevant experience within a B2B technology environment. This is a hands-on producer role with potentially one direct report. The role is heavily focused on demand gen and sales enablement. Role is hybrid with 3 days a week onsite and 2 days remote. Target salary range is 150-175K (with some flex) + 15-20% bonus.
The VP of Marketing will own all of marketing strategy and execution and will play a pivotal role in propelling this high technology company into innovative new industries and verticals. As the VP of Marketing, you will utilize proven experience and a playbook to help strategically define and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy. We value the entrepreneurial minded! We are looking for an autonomous, accountable, and collaborative leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide marketing and strategic counsel to a broad group of business partners in support of their program development, reach and impact.
• Partner with business stakeholders and program subject matter experts to support development of value prop, messaging, and impact storytelling.
• Develop and execute marketing strategies to help advance visibility and recognition for the company’s societal impact commitments with key audiences and constituents.
• Create field-ready advocacy and outreach resources.
• Generate demand and recruiting engagement through a variety of campaign channels.
• Manage external marketing agencies, independent contractors, and vendors.
• Be accountable for the allocation and management of marketing budgets.
• 10+ years’ related experience with an industry-leading marketing background and strong record in B2B marketing strategies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to craft compelling value propositions is key.
• Excellent leadership and people skills to interact with customers, analysts, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-party partners.
• You will be working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the key messages for the company.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs