Robert Half International UX Product Designer in Boston, Massachusetts
Description The mission for the UX Product Designer is to lead the design of products from vision to delivery. This is a hands-on role where you will work with their agile product team to help shape the product direction, craft both generative and determinative experiments, validate ideas, and iterate to deliver best-in-class user experiences that our customers love. The right candidate to join our growing design team can formulate strong opinions, demonstrate a product mindset, and find effective ways to impact the business.
• Drive business value by discovering and addressing our customer customer’s most acute product challenges. Work alongside your team through product discovery, leveraging your expertise to anticipate customer needs, and develop concepts and prototypes to drive experimental learning.
• Champion design-thinking with your team by articulating your hypotheses, assumptions, and rationale for your proposed solutions. Ensure that designs are backed by sound methodology, research, and data.
• Deliver high-quality products into the hands of our customers by thinking through scenarios, iterating frequently to remove flaws in your solutions, and validating the finished product meets the high standards our design team holds.
• Define, communicate, and implement a successful adoption of our new design system, Backpack with your product team.
• Design abilities - You are a full-stack designer able to research and define the conceptual model, interactions, and aesthetics of a product.
• Openness to Criticism and Ideas - You often invite and provide feedback, and view criticism or constructive feedback as ways to improve your work or yourself.
• Experimental & Curious - You love to find problems, test ideas, learn quickly, fail fast, and iterate. You pursue this with excitement, and expect to share learnings, insight, and results - both positive and negative.
• Decisioning - You are able to form opinions and make judgements on both the current designs and further improvements, and articulate the good and bad about the designs based on best practices and principles.
• Business value - You possess a strong understanding of how product design impacts the business cross-functionally, and how to find and add value through the power of design.
• Simplicity - Your design process is lean, and your rapid experiments and solutions are highly focused on the essentials with as little design as needed.
• Communication - You acknowledge that as a Product Designer, many people are looking to you for solutions to the customer and user problems we face. You embrace the communication expectations to find effective ways to justify your design decisions, explain the value your solution unlocks, and inspire your team in doing so.
• Collaborative - To succeed as a company and make an impact for our customers, all the teams must work together. You know that you cannot win on your own; you’re open to working with others along the way Requirements
B2B Saas, Product Design, UX Design, Figma, Adobe CC, InVision, basic HTML/CSS
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs