BlackBerry Corporation Territory Account Manager - SLED in Boston, Massachusetts
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
BlackBerry® – the iconic brand you know and trust – is now a market leading cybersecurity software and services company.
Creating the gold standard for unified endpoint security (UES) and unified endpoint management (UEM), offers the broadest set of security capabilities, management tools and visibility covering people, devices, networks, apps, and automation. BlackBerry Spark leverages artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and automation to provide improved cyber threat prevention and remediation, while offering visibility across all endpoints for better management and control.
Among the first to market with full sixth generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) for cybersecurity, BlackBerry Spark helps users understand risks and make smart decisions to mitigate them before they happen. Named by Cybersecurity Ventures as 1 of the top 150 companies to watch, our top customers include all the G7 governments, 9 of the top 10 global financial institutions & automotive OEMs, as well as the largest global aerospace, defense, healthcare and media companies.
Come join us as we deliver ‘Intelligent Security. Everywhere.’
*Are you the person we are looking for? *
Working as a Territory Account Manager, you will use your discovery skills and networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your accounts. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner with the Channel & the end customer, helping them to achieve their goals by selling value-based solutions from our cybersecurity software and services portfolio.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues, selling an industry-leading cybersecurity portfolio.
In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
- Build and maintain senior & C level relationships across lines of business to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your accounts.
- Focus on and have passion for winning new logos for team BlackBerry.
- Work as a trusted advisor, proposing value-based solutions utilizing BlackBerry's software & services portfolio to address these goals, concerns & priorities.
- Partner with extended internal teams & Channel Partners to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long-term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
- Identify new accounts and develop new opportunities within your existing accounts.
- Partner with BlackBerry's Marketing teams to develop vertical-based marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Successfully close all committed sales activity within your accounts.
- Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within your accounts.
- Interact with the Channel Sales team to allow customers to use the channel partner network.
- Participate in industry & BlackBerry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience; including end-user, corporate influencers and technical architects.
- Engage BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximized by the customer.
You will already be a successful Account Manager and you will have the following:
- A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement.
- Previous direct-touch solution sales B2B experience gained within the cybersecurity industry
- A solid understanding of IT Channel and Distribution models
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and influential communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels.
- An ability to translate and communicate business priorities to support the development and execution of short-term & long-term sales success.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in enterprise software sales
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
It would also be great if you have a broad knowledge of any mobile enterprise software, unified communications and the Internet of Things (IoT) but it's not a must. Our Sales Enablement team will provide you with the training, tools & resources so you are set for success.
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs