Siemens Digital Industries Software Technical Account Manager (Aerospace & Defense, Federal, Marine) in Boston, Massachusetts
Technical Account Manager (Aerospace & Defense, Federal and Marine)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
• Engage with customer to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain.
• Critical lead in the development of successful sales strategies aligned to Campaigns and Digital Threads for competitive displacement and broadening the overall Siemens portfolio usage within the customer.
• Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation to lead pursuit teams that will prepare and deliver compelling customer experiences in support of selling efforts.
• Critical contributor within sales process.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of Aerospace and Defense industry.
• This candidate will be responsible to establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship with clients and sales executives.
• Oversee and guide the client in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology.
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements.
• Provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio.
• Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals and business and technology status reviews (e.g., Technical Review Boards, Management Review Boards).
• Regular interaction with executives to become a trusted advisor.
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio (Xcelerator).
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources for response.
• Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities.
• Lead the construction of meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises.
• Excellent understanding of the Aerospace and Defense industry.
• Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements.
• Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the Siemens Aerospace & Defense business and across the Siemens organization.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Due to our clients in the Defense industry having strict security requirements, there is a strong preference for the applicant to be a US Citizen”
• Must have at least 7+ years of experience in PLM space, which includes managing proof of concepts, trade studies, defining the requirements and scope of PLM Solutions deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
• Must currently reside in the continental USA
• Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational skills that positively influence teams with a common understanding of what success looks like.
• BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline.
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
• Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization.
• Must be open to an average of 50% travel, almost exclusively domestic.
Preferred Knowledge/ Skills, Education, and Experience
• Multiple years of experience in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
• 5 + years of expertise in digital enterprise space.
• Proven success and experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering role in the aerospace and defense industry.
• Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
• Executive Level engagement
• Strong knowledge of change and configuration management
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position is $134,700 to $269,400 with 15% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target . Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
Job Family: Sales
Req ID: 349092
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs