State Street SRM Bus Development Executive, VP in Boston, Massachusetts
- Candidate will have primary responsibility for driving the execution of the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS)’ Private Equity fund sales strategy, North America
- Primary prospects will be fund managers with a focus on alternative investments
- Conduct business research to identify, qualify and prospect opportunities to build a sustainable and robust new business pipeline to meet and exceed annual revenue goals.
- Become a product expert on State Street’s technology, services and markets product suite delivering client centric solutions.
- “Sell the Firm”: Candidate will be responsible for learning / selling State Street’s products / services across alternatives, global markets and global exchange business lines.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Represent State Street at relevant industry events and conferences
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to Head of Sales – Americas
- Candidate will work closely with operations, legal, risk and relationship management to align opportunities with corporate requirements
- Network across State Street to uncover other relationships / services that enhance prospecting opportunities
- Candidate will understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Candidate will provide feedback to STT business lines on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
- BA/BS degree, Masters degree (or equivalent) preferred
- 5+ years successful sales experience
- Deep financial services background and experience, alternatives (private equity) required
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of sales success and leadership skills.
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting
Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time