UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Manager Business Development in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Manager Business Development
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
The Manager of Business Development is focused on managing and leading(BDR’S) business development reps. The Manager is responsible for guiding the Business Development teams as well as Team Lead of Business Development. Consistently coaching and developing individual contributors and providing them effective guidance.
You will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching and managing, the BDR teams. The evaluation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s.) and addressing areas of concern for the underperformance of the KPI’s. One of the key components to the Sr Manager is inspiring team members to achieve their goals.
As Manager of Business Development, you will be leading and supporting your team members and collaborating with internal stakeholders. Your vision is to consistently improve the team and the department. Communication skills are paramount. Team building is an essential part of the role. You will lead by example, set clear and transparent goals, be consistent within the approach of coaching the team as well as holding team members accountable to performance .At a minimum, spend 1.5 hours daily listening to your team’s sales calls with key contacts in assigned prospect accounts. Provide effective coaching opportunities to your Business Development Reps as needed. Utilize Sales and Marketing Automation tools to identify target opportunities your team should be focused on. Design an effective competitive prospecting strategy to have your team follow so they can increase the penetration of UKG Solutions in your assigned team territory. Hold your team accountable to updating Salesforce.com after each contact in an account, providing updates not only to the sales opportunities, but also to data points including, but not limited to HCM vendors, employee counts, contact information, change in ownership, other affiliated businesses etc.
Ensure your team effectively executes the lead qualification process for your field selling partners to increase their chances of engaging in a sales process to successful closure. Minimally achieve your team’s monthly assigned field quota as well as quarterly goals. Ensure you have established good working relationships with the outside sales leadership team, keeping them updated weekly on your teams’ progress.
Utilize all resources at your teams’ disposal with emphasis on the inclusion of all Marketing and Sales Resources. Utilize salesforce.com and the marketing/sales automation tools to effectively manage expectations and performance. Keep abreast of all your competition and ensure you are keeping your team well informed and knowledgeable about the changing competitive landscape. Communicate daily with Marketing partners and Inside Sales management and participate in all team meetings and conference calls. Suggest and implement improvements in the prospecting process.
Quickly & effectively build quality Internal Relationships.
● 4+ years in a successful people leader role
● 4+ years experience in Recruiting and hiring Business Development Reps
● Prior experience effectively Training, coaching and develop business development reps.
● Monitor team performance by utilizing reporting and marketing tools to monitor and track metrics
● Lead team to achieve BDR metrics
● Manage work relationships and follow company policies to set a good example for the team
● Identifies team members strengths and development opportunities
● Effectively approach challenges and conflicts in a positive manner to drive successful business outcomes
● Effectively weigh all facts and data points to reach fair and equitable decisions.
● Prior experience with CRM software and MS Excel
● Extremely Results Oriented
● Proven communication skills
● Exemplary Listening & Questioning Skills
● Background supports Business Development Experience
● Consistently Self-Driven & Highly Motivated
● Resourceful within Business Development
● Solidified Leadership Skills
● Proven Integrity and Ethics
● Passion to learn and enhance knowledge
● Proven Time Management Skills
● In-depth understanding of the prospecting process
● Solidified interpersonal and team management skills
● Strong analytical and organizational skills
● Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
● BS degree in Sales, Business Admin or relevant field
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs