Amazon Web Services Sr. Field Incentives Manager, AWS Marketplace in Boston, Massachusetts
AWS Marketplace Channel Field Incentives Program Manager
AWS Marketplace is looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic person to execute the delivery of field incentives with and for our channel partners. The Channel Field Incentives Program Manager role will have responsibility for managing the end-to-end field incentives program development across our partners, AWSMP Business Development (BD), Partner Solutions Architects (PSA), ISV Success (ISM), and Marketing. These responsibilities include supporting the AWS Marketplace channel team and partners in creation and development of field incentives, delivery and support of incentive programs and initiatives, and distribution of these incentives to our field sales teams, partner teams, and customers.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and highly strategic business. The ideal candidate will have creative programs and enablement ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven experience. Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of the Cloud services and software industry is necessary; knowledge of AWS and the APN is desired.
Engaging and aligning with cross functional organizations within AWS is important to the success of this role. The ideal candidate will work closely with all AWS teams to prepare and provide business reviews to senior leadership on goals and success metrics.
AWS Marketplace is a curated digital catalog customer can use to find, buy, deploy, and manage third-party software, data, and services that customers need to build solutions and run their businesses. To learn more about AWS Marketplace, our categories, services and channel programs. Please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead collaboration with supporting teams (e.g., AWS Marketplace Operations, AWS Finance, AWS Marketing) and establish resource requests (annual budget, program details, operational plan, etc.).
• Work with channel partners and AWS Marketplace CAM and GTM team to coordinate activities and timelines across field incentive program.
• Manage requirements and processes for introduction of new incentives, including narrative reviews, support in coordination of all reviews and approvals, and establishing and tracking progress milestones for incentive program launches.
• Lead launch of field incentive programs, and own management for all launched channel incentive programs.
• Integrate with AWSMP BD teams to drive tri-party channel incentives with leading ISV’s and channel partners.
• Establish ‘marketing to’ internal AWS teams to educate on developed field incentives.
• Deliver enablement and training on incentive offerings launched with channel partners.
• Gather feedback from ISVs and channel partners on effectiveness of field incentives and iterate as needed.
• 10+ years business development or marketing experience.
• 10+ years leading complex program management initiatives, optimally for a fast-paced technology company.
• 8+ years of experience working in IT, optimally with the use of cloud-based solutions
• BS in Business or Marketing
• Knowledge of eCommerce and/or cloud computing.
• Prior experience working in cloud based partner ecosystem.
• Understanding of procurement processes, systems and workflows.
• Expertise with SaaS, PaaS, or enterprise-level products.
• Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to work across cross functional teams to deliver large, complex IT solutions.
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs