SHI International Corp. Services Account Executive - Public Sector - Northeast in Boston, Massachusetts
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Supportive Management and Leadership
About SHI Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. is a $7.5 billion global provider of information technology products and services. Driven by the industry's most experienced and stable sales force and backed by software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists, and certified IT services professionals, SHI delivers custom IT solutions to Corporate, Enterprise, Public Sector and Academic customers. With 3,500+ employees worldwide, SHI is the largest Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in the United States and is ranked 17th among CRN's Solution Provider 500 list of North American IT solution providers. For more information, please visit www.shi.com.
SHI International Corporation has an exciting opportunity to help position and grow professional services for both large cap corporate and public sector customers. The goal of the position is to enhance everyday product sales by bolstering services to opportunities at all phases of the sales lifecycle.
We are looking for a successful, driven individual, with a strong background in reselling IT Services. The ideal candidate will be well versed in SHI's Core Offerings which will include but not be limited to software, hardware, and professional services. The candidate will also have experience working with top partners within the IT Services & Solutions industry.
The overall mission of all SHI Sales and Service Executives is to get the right technology, to the right people, at the right time.
The Service AE will be heavily involved in the Strategy and Design of the customer's Services Portfolio but will mostly focus on the Deployment and Support aspects of the Business Lifecycle.
Deployment Responsibilities will include:
Support Responsibilities will include:
Technology Health Checks
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
• Carry out team strategic direction and initiatives
• Position and present all SHI's offerings to customers and prospects
• Conduct discovery calls to gather customer specific requirements
• Primary contact for Enterprise and Public Sector customer needs, specific to building solutions within the Lifecycle and Managed Services portfolio
• Responsible for developing customer profiles for IT standards and key personnel
• Must advance and develop software and hardware manufacturer relationship
• Position and qualify leads for SHI's Professional Services and Cloud offerings
• Help manage custom customer catalogs
• Lead quarterly business reviews / Spend Analysis Presentations
• Work with Inside Account Managers with Sales Forecasting, Quoting and Order
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge and Familiarity with Public Sector customers
• Experience with Seat Management, DaaS, Security, Virtualization, Cloud or Datacenter technologies is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Requisition ID: 2018-1645
External Company URL: https://www.shi.com/