Marriott Senior Revenue Manager, Analytics Plus Services in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Number 22200606
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Americas Revenue Management Sv, 7750 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Located Remotely? Y
Position Type Management
This position is responsible for the execution of revenue management processes and strategy that meet the company’s mission and standards and focus on continuous improvement. Senior Revenue Manager, RMAS oversees and coordinates the revenue management functions (pricing, competitive assessments, etc.) and inventory strategy for Marriott Select Brand (MSB) hotels and Full Service Branded hotels.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years of experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years of experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
Managing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Manages room authorizations, rates and restrictions.
• Analyzes competitive performance through the use of market share tools.
• Communicates and educates hotels on proper pricing, competitive positioning and restrictions and the impact that they may have on the hotels’ revenue strategies.
• Develops and implements strategies with the General Manager that will maintain and/or increase the hotel’s RevPAR.
• Utilizes Marriott’s revenue management systems and tools to maximize revenue and profit for both transient and group segments.
• Conducts Sales Strategy meetings with General Manager and key property staff to educate and evaluate pricing and inventory strategies.
• Confirms that the hotel(s) sales strategies are effectively implemented in the inventory and pricing systems.
• Effectively communicates brand specific revenue management philosophies as they pertain to One Yield/Total Yield recommended strategies.
• Communicates brand philosophies to the property staff.
• Understands Revenue Management Advisory Services’- Americas initiatives and philosophies.
Providing Business and Technical Support
• Responds to, solves and makes decisions on standard/routine business requests with limited risk.
• Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by: utilizing technical knowledge and skills to enhance business processes; establishing priorities for self and, where appropriate, others; allocating own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups; and contributing to department/unit budget as appropriate (i.e., following guidelines, etc.).
• Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
• Takes responsibility for own work as well as contributes to the team and departmental goals and/or business results. May direct work of non-management staff.
• Performs other duties as appropriate.
Colorado Applicants Only: The salary range for this position is $59,813 to $116,236 annually.
New York City & Westchester County, NY Applicants Only: The salary range for this position is $72,375 to $127,863 annually.
All Locations offer health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, accrued paid time off (including sick leave where applicable), life insurance, disability coverage, other life and work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation. Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Marriott Jobs