Amazon Web Services Senior Product Manager - Technical in Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking for an exceptional product leader to join us in our Boston, MA office to lead product management for a new storage offering. Positioned for the explosive growth in both cloud-native and traditional enterprise data, we have huge expectations for the service, and we're just getting started!
We are looking for a senior leader who is entrepreneurial and is excited about growing a new offering for customers. We expect this service to scale fast, and we need a senior leader who will scale with it. The opportunity for impact in this role is immense.
As a Senior Product Manager, you own the customer experience and you drive the new service’s growth and business results. You will:
· Define the customer experience, product features, and business model for the new service
· Find opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers, building business cases and designing features related to these opportunities
· Drive our go-to-market approach, including pricing, marketing, and sales force engagement
· Measure and analyze all aspects of the business
· Identify and drive operational improvements and cost reductions
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Most days, our entire team is co-located in our Boston or NYC offices, but we’re also flexible when people need to work from home. We generally keep core in-office hours from 10am to 4pm. About half of us come in earlier and the other half of us stay later.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
· 5+ years of product experience, preferably with large scale enterprise, service based business experience
· 3+ years of product leadership, management experience in a customer facing role
· Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
· Experience driving focus and excellence within a strong, talented team
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Experience in storage technologies, managing large volumes of data, and analytics workloads
· Experience partnering with sales, business development, and marketing organizations
· Experience building third-party partnerships
· Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs