Amazon Web Services Senior Product Manager-Technical in Boston, Massachusetts
Now’s your chance to have a lasting impact on the most widely used internal products at Amazon! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented and driven Senior Product Manager to help us innovate for our existing and new products.
Even though we already have launched products, we’re rebuilding from the ground up to not only improve our current products, but also to create new products that our customers love. Product Management, UXR, and UXD will partner on a working backwards “know your customer” approach that directly informs the vision and future designs. Show off your customer obsession by working with the team to fully understand customer needs, pain points, and criteria for success.
AWS needs smart and inventive Product Managers who can think big and craft a vision for new products. You will own an ambitious product roadmap and be challenged to balance competing priorities before writing complex requirements that are your foundation for leading engineering and user experience designers to execute the vision.
Outstanding candidates will rely on data and insights to construct the vision, author compelling prose to influence your team and stakeholders, and will skillfully cultivate high-trust relationships by owning and delivering on the vision. Success is predicated on high attention to detail, spot-on judgement, and ultimately an unbending predisposition that vigorously advocates for the customer.
· 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
· Experience working directly with Engineers and UX designers in an Agile development environment.
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
· Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers.
· Passion for technology, curiosity to dive deep into Amazon’s suite of technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
· 4-year BA/BS required
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
· Proven ability to synthesize and make sense out of huge amounts of data
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
· Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs