Amazon Web Services Senior Product Manager - Technical, Amazon FSx in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you want to join a rapidly growing service that helps customers build autonomous vehicles, research new medical treatments, and develop other data-intensive applications at scale? Amazon FSx is a team of creative, talented, and customer-obsessed engineers, product managers, and solutions architects – and we are growing extremely quickly to help capture the immense opportunity at stake.
Data is critical to how companies across industries create differentiated value for their customers. Today, much of this data resides in file systems on premises and organizations are increasingly looking to move that data and their applications to the cloud. Amazon FSx is a cloud storage service that has pioneered a new, proven approach for helping organizations of any size migrate to AWS. By offering fully managed file storage that matches or exceeds the capabilities and performance of customers’ existing on-premises solutions, we provide a seamless path for customers to move or extend their data and applications to AWS, enabling them to innovate faster and benefit from the agility, scalability, and resiliency of the cloud.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon, with over a million active customers in 190 countries around the world. AWS’s code serves millions of requests per second and it does so with sub-millisecond latency and in a fault tolerant manner. Launched at Re:Invent in November 2018, Amazon FSx provides scalable, high-performance cloud storage for applications that work with massive amounts of data: business applications, machine learning, high performance computing, and media processing. Positioned for the explosive growth in data, we have huge expectations for the service: we launched two new FSx services in the past year (ONTAP, OpenZFS), and we're just getting started.
This is a full-time position and can be based in our Boston, MA or New York, NY offices.
Key job responsibilities
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the customer experience and drive new growth for the service. You will:
· Define the customer experience, product features, and business model for new services, features, or capabilities
· Find opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers, building business cases and designing features related to these opportunities
· Drive our go-to-market approach, including pricing, marketing, and sales force engagement
· Measure and analyze all aspects of the business
· Identify and drive operational improvements and cost reductions
· BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
· 5+ years of product experience, preferably with large scale enterprise, service based business experience
· MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
· 3+ years of product leadership, management experience in a customer facing role
· Proven success in delivering complex technology products/services in a high growth environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs