CVS Health Senior Product Manager - API in Boston, Massachusetts
CVS Health has a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. Key to this strategy is our API platform which will serve our internal and external partners. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The Sr. Product Manager will be part of our API platform team and will be responsible for overseeing the roadmap, refinement and evolution of our APIs as a product. This role will deliver value for customers and business by managing the product development process to bring new APIs to market by collaborating with external and internal stakeholders, aligning with leadership, and managing project scope and timelines.
• Develop, through stakeholder collaboration, a cohesive vision for our APIs, including conceptualization, ideation, opportunity assessment and prioritization.
• Direct product process, including creating and maintaining a living roadmap and overseeing business and functional product requirements.
• Collaborate with UX to define user journeys and user experiences.
• Engage with IT teams in an iterative manner to continually develop, test and refine APIs
• Collaborate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders to bring new APIs to market.
• 5-8 years work experience in product management, consulting or high tech
• 2+ years of API product management
• Demonstrated success building out an API platform as a product
• Ability to teach others the art of designing product APIs
• Experience with API management platforms such as APIgee or a comparable product
• Experience with both Agile and Lean development methodologies
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate up assumptions and recommendations.
• Customer-first mindset with demonstrated ability to understand and act on customer insight; generate new product and service offerings ideas based on customer data and insights
• Ability to not simply multitask, but to quickly and efficiently delineate the work into high ROI action items while effectively managing and adapting to evolving priorities in a decisive manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to concisely and effectively convey your rationale and needed actions to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
• Track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results.
• Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan.
• Deep passion for Digital and how new offerings and capabilities can meaningfully drive engagement, empowerment, and the overall consumer experience.
Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/