State Street Senior Portfolio Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
This position is for a Portfolio Manager in the Investment Solutions Group (ISG). You will work with the team to develop and manage multi asset class portfolios focused on addressing long-term investment objectives from a total portfolio perspective. You will also work with both retail and institutional investors in developing a keen understanding of their investment objectives and risk tolerance to craft the most appropriate solutions. The position requires the ability to handle complex portfolios including custom strategic and tactical balanced funds; derivative based overlay portfolios and registered funds. ISG portfolio managers are expected to actively participate in our tactical asset allocation process and to work with our clients both to review existing portfolios and develop new business. In addition you will have significant interaction with our clients in terms of reviews, new business development, presentations, conferences etc.
We are seeking talented individuals with hands on experience in managing portfolios, a real passion for the capital markets, and strong communication skills. Experience in strategic and tactical asset allocation, derivatives, and client facing would be differentiators. Quantitative skills and experience with optimization and risk models are a plus. In addition, you should be able to work well in a team, be highly self-motivated with the ability to execute independently.
- Portfolio management - cash flow, rebalancing, and exposure management across a number of portfolios
- Tactical views and implementation across a range of asset classes and vehicles
- Heavy client interaction both in maintaining and driving new business
- Participate in improving and developing tactical strategies
- Strong interest in capital markets, portfolio management, tactical experience
- CFA or MBA or working towards a plus
- 10 plus years of investment experience
- Exposure management/derivatives experience a plus
- Strong quantitative modeling, analytical and programming skills a plus
- Familiarity with optimization tools and financial software (Factset, Bloomberg, Ibbotson)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work independently yet also have strong team orientation
We employ a diverse group of investment professionals within our 26 worldwide locations and 10 investment centers. As an organization, we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader, is a fundamental value at State Street. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time