UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Partner Enablement Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Partner Enablement Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
As a Senior Partner Enablement Manager, you are part of a team that is responsible for managing the day-to-day logistics of the Partner Enablement Program. Working collaboratively with the team, you will develop a framework and approach to deliver high-impact enablement programs across the partner ecosystem. You'll ensure that partners are fully engaged and supported so that together we can deliver an outstanding customer experience.
• Assist with onboarding and support of partners to ensure a positive experience
• Collaborate closely within the Partner Enablement team on enablement events, programs, processes, and communications to ensure a positive experience for our partners
• Work closely with the Global Alliances team, regional sales leadership, and Global Services Delivery teams to understand their current challenges in partner development and deliver solutions that provide measurable results.
• Collaborate with the Learning & Community team on partner training requirements, and communicate partner training scheduling needs and other requirements.
• Manage certification processes for partners
• Prepare and deliver enablement plans for partners, identifying resources, onboarding and offboarding needs, extra development requests, gaps, and areas of opportunity for partner team development
• Administer and manage partner enablement technologies, including learning management, content sharing, and contact management solutions
• Work closely with marketing and other organizations to ensure messaging is relevant for partners and to ensure all material is ‘partner-ready’.
• Participate in initiative workstreams and workshops as an advocate for partners and as representative of the partner program
• Provide a high level of service to our partners and drive improvements to improve partner satisfaction with the UKG partner program
• Experience in enterprise software training, enablement, or similar role highly desirable
• Out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver, able to work independently and results-driven.
• Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills and outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills; ability to work well in a quickly changing work environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Sharepoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, or related field
• Willingness to travel up to 25% including some international travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs