Kronos Senior Manager, ServiceNow in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Manager, ServiceNow
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Service Management is responsible to drive the strategic direction of all solutions in this team’s portfolio. The role provides leadership to the teams, ensuring that the portfolio is continuously optimized and meets the needs of its user community. The leader will expand service management concepts from its initial IT-centric roots to deliver value to other internal departments with a priority focus on driving process effectiveness and efficiency.
• Primary owner of the technology strategy and authoritative roadmap for all solutions in the portfolio (5 year plan)
• Ensure the portfolio is aligned to IT goals and objectives, coordinate priorities, meet schedule and budget commitments, and deliver business value
• Sets strategic direction for team and leads resources to achieve organization goals
• Establish and facilitate governing bodies made up of business partners and senior leaders to determine strategic alignment of initiatives and programs, optimize prioritization of demand and resources and develop business cases for new initiatives
• Mature research of market trends and emerging technologies to stay current in new products and solutions, while raising awareness and excitement for the possibilities of new product capabilities promoting evaluations, pilots and POCs
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure quality products and services are being delivered to serve the business
• Define and communicate key process indicators (KPIs), policies, and process changes for ITSM processes to ensure Service Quality business expectations are met
• Maintain active relationships with key technology business partners, helping to inform roadmap, make decisions, and ensure products evolve proactively to meet future demands
• Understand, track, measure, and map effectiveness using KPIs, journey maps, usage metrics, and any other explicit data reflecting business value of service
• Provide oversight and support on delivery of projects, acting as a point of escalation for the team and internal stakeholders, facilitate communication on any critical issues
• Exercise sound cost management. Identify if projects will not stick to originally planned budget or schedule and adapt plans accordingly
• Assess resourcing across product, platform and process teams and deliver data-based recommendations to senior leadership for resource and scope optimization
• Monitors team execution and ensures that procedures are effective and efficient via continuous improvement process
• SME in ServiceNow in addition to having 5-7+ years’ experience in IT Service Management processes & systems
• Proven success working in Enterprise level projects
• Business Analysis experience
• Stakeholder and Vendor Management experience
• Thorough understanding of ITIL best practices and common IT Service Management processes
• Excellent communication skills at all levels in both written and oral.
• Strong Leadership and collaboration skills
• Bachelor's degree required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs