Bain & Company Inc Senior Manager, Identity Access Management in Boston, Massachusetts
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH & WHERE YOU’LL FIT WITHIN THE TEAM
The Senior Manager of Identity and Access is an advanced role requiring leadership and team management skills, ability to engage with business leaders, and having technical expertise and a passion to drive standardization and change within an organization. This role will lead a team of internal and external individuals and service providers to drive improvement in Identity architecture, engineering, administration and governance tasked with ensuring IDAM services are 1) designed to meet critical business needs, 2) responsive to a changing business environment, and 3) deliver an best-in-class customer experience. The role is responsible for continuously developing and ensuring that an effective identity capability is in place, providing consistent governance, provisioning, access, single sign-on (SSO), directory services, technical integrations, and workflows for supporting new initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL DO
% of time
Strategy and Vision
· Interface with technical and non-technical leadership across the organization to understand business needs, coordinate delivery into results, and communicate on progress and risks
· Promote identity related services and capabilities to internal customers Develop and manage an Identity Program, strategy and vision working with TSG leadership and business stakeholders
· Serve as a team lead and initial point of contact for all identity related initiatives and concerns
· Provide expertise on topics related to identity such as zero-trust, authentication and access, PKI, identity lifecycle management, etc.
· Lead the Identity technical delivery team in areas of governance, policies, and solutions across Identity Providers (IdP), Governance (IGA) platforms, and access management (CA, PAM), with a focus on driving process consistency and automation.
· Ensure consistent and measurable delivery of identity related services Construct and carry out a strategic vision for rigorous and scalable IDAM controls with key performance indicators.
· Provide technical and professional mentorship and guidance to staff
· Process and Operational Develop support plans and operational processes for Identity and Access Management systems
· Enable business process improvements within teams and customer teams to build new process automations and workflows around access Management
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant experience
· Master’s degree in related field
· CISSP or related certifications
· 8-10+ years of overall experience
o 7-10 years in a technology role
o 4-6 years in an Identity or Access role
· Experience in mid to large size global organizations
· Highly technical and analytical, with a proven deep background in IDAM technology design, implementation and delivery.
· Comprehensive understanding of concepts of Identity, Access, Authorization, Entitlement review, etc.
· Familiarity with cloud and zero trust facets of identity
· Familiarity with Identity toolsets
o Active Directory/Okta
· Familiarity with HR and contingent worker onboarding and deprovisioning best practices
· Familiarity with relevant Standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR)
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future.
Across 61 offices in 38 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment. We earned a gold rating from EcoVadis, the leading platform for environmental, social, and ethical performance ratings for global supply chains, putting us in the top 2% among other consulting firms. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
External Job Title: Senior Manager, Identity Access Management
Post: External Career Portal: 7/14/2021
External Company Name: Bain & Company Inc
External Company URL: http://www.bain.com/bainweb/home.asp
Street: 131 Dartmouth Street