J&J Family of Companies Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives in Boston, Massachusetts
DePuy Synthes is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives based in Somerville, NJ; Considerations will be made for other North East Johnson & Johnson locations.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives supports the DePuy Lead of Commercial Strategy, a Medical Device Program Management Office and multiple project teams/workstreams through various project phases - chartering, planning, execution, status reporting and ensuring alignment and progress against project plans. This person will coordinate cross functional teams, from Commercial Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement and Communications, to implement key commercial initiatives for the organization.
• Subject matter expert to assist in the creation and execution of commercial strategies and initiatives
• Business leader for key commercial initiatives inclusive of the development of project plans and timelines using PM standards, methodology and tools
• Manage project kickoffs and on-going execution, monitoring and reporting status
• Operational oversight of a cross function team for each key initiative
• Manage program progress against objectives, scope, budget, schedule and ensure visibility to status and enable early visibility to risks
• Prepare status updates for senior management and key stakeholders
• Document and support mitigation planning for risks to overall project completion
• Share best practices and key learnings across projects
• Develop a Playbook to document program initiatives
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience required
• Experience leading projects is required
• Experience with data and analytics projects and strong background in commercial analytics is strongly preferred
• Commercial experience with Medical Device sector required
• Change Management experience preferred
• Business and financial acumen along with strong analytical skills is preferred
• This role will require up to 15% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)