Two95 International Inc. Senior E-Commerce Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Position : Senior E-Commerce Project manager
Duration : 4+ Months
Location : Boston, MA
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
• MBA/Master's degree preferred
• e-commerce Project Manager
• Project Manager having experience on any Hybris project is huge plus. Candidates having any B2C/ B2B ecommerce experience with GDD Model will be desirable.
• In-depth knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
• Ability to be onsite in Boston office 4-5 days a week. Occasional travel (1x/month, 2-3 days) to client site in southern Connecticut expected as well.
• 5-9 years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
• Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
• Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies- Agile experience required
• Led diverse teams of 15 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced environments in a globally distributed model, with resources representing multiple disciplines (such as marketing, technology, creative, production)
• Accountability for budget or client revenue of $3M and higher
• 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
• Experienced multiple full project life-cycles from business development to final delivery
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
• Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals