Curia Senior Director, Global Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr. Director, Global Marketing – Remote (Eastern or Central Time)
Curia provides global contract development and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Senior Director, Global Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of Curia’s enterprise Marketing strategy, supporting its growth goals and brand position.
This role will lead a growing team of Marketing professionals, including digital marketing, marketing communications and events management. The Sr. Director, Global Marketing also will partner with Curia’s executive team to develop business-specific Marketing programs, including thought leadership and lead generation.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives as we advance our customers from curiosity to cure.
• Lead the development and execution of the company’s Marketing strategy
• Lead branding and marketing integration activities
• Act as advisor to senior management on brand and market positioning
• Manage a team of marketing communications professionals in their ongoing workflow, including setting individual and team objectives; planning; budgeting; training; evaluating and supervising team members
• Work closely with other members of the leadership team to advance the objectives of the organization, including helping to meet sales revenue targets
• Work closely with the company’s Communications and HR teams to align multichannel outreach to key stakeholders, including employees and external audiences
• Work collaboratively with other Curia departments to further corporate goals and objectives
• In consultation with business unit leadership, translate business goals into marketing strategies that promote growth, profitability and sustainability
• Direct the creation of integrated global marketing campaigns that produce measurable results
• Collaborate with Commercial leaders on the customer journey to creative a distinctive experience that supports growth in markets share
• Oversee advertising agencies in the development and management of paid advertising
• Makes decisions relative to the selection of outside advertising and marketing agency support
• Responsible for overall e-marketing, channel and automation strategy, including: website design, content and organization, inbound marketing and social media
• Makes decisions relative to the selection, promotion, utilization, retention and compensation of Marketing staff
• Manage the development and production of all sales and marketing materials and assets, including marketing collateral (i.e., company brochures), white papers, case studies and video and photography production
• Direct tradeshow activity planning
• Provide counsel and coaching to senior management and staff on marketing activities
• Work closely with business development, human resources and investor relations to ensure that the corporate website serves as a valuable resource for potential customers, employees and investors, respectively
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
• 10+ years’ experience in marketing communications, with 5+ years in a leadership role
• Strong customer orientation
• Must be a team player whose superior communication skills facilitate working with creative and technical professionals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to influence and drive strategy
• Strong interest or background in the pharmaceutical and/or life sciences
• Background in B2B marketing
Federal Contract Compliance
U.S. employees of Curia Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (a “Company”) hired after December 7, 2021 must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide the Company with proof of vaccination as a condition of their employment except for U.S. employees who request and qualify under applicable law for disability and religious accommodations from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. An applicant who receives an offer of employment from the Company for a position as a U.S. employee will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or to request and receive a disability or religious accommodation that the applicant is entitled to under applicable law, before their first day of employment or any earlier or later deadline specified by the Company in the offer letter. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities and makes employment decisions without regards to an individual’s disability or religion or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
All interested applicants must apply online. Curia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Curia Jobs