Acxiom LLC Senior Digital Campaign Manager (REMOTE) in Boston, Massachusetts
The Senior Digital Campaign Manager (DCM) supports their client in managing the complexity of planning, executing and measuring their digital marketing campaigns. The candidate must possess a knowledge of Acxiom processes for the products they support and of the processes and requirements of partners where required. The DCM oversees the daily operation of campaigns and the teams that support them, acting as the quarterback to ensure the timely and quality delivery of digital solutions including, for example, online display advertising, addressable television advertising, and closed-loop campaign measurement. The DCM is the primary coordination point across internal cross-functional teams. DCMs work directly with client and partner contacts on campaigns, under the overall direction of the client and/or the client’s internal account management teams.
What you will do:
• The Digital Campaign Manager (DCM) manages Acxiom’s delivery of services in support of digital marketing campaigns. Digital campaigns typically involve ingestion, transformation and delivery of data files from and/or to clients and partners for use in targeting and measurement. A DCM is the primary owner of the end-to-end campaign process used to support a digital campaign. Typically, a campaign process involves several steps:
• Establish a campaign plan, including goals, timelines, deliverables and responsibilities
• Assign responsibilities to participants
• Coordinate completion of tasks and handoffs
• Perform quality control to ensure inputs, intermediate products, and end products meet campaign requirements
• Resolve issues in timing, quality, performance, etc. and escalate as necessary
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or professional certification and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Technically literate and comfortable working with Acxiom internal platforms and with Internet technologies, with a desire to build technical knowledge
• Extremely proactive, highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail
• Understanding of and interest in practice of digital marketing
• Sound knowledge of productivity tools such as MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as collaboration and project management tools
• Sound knowledge of database structure and management practices
• Great team player, know when to lead and when to follow
• Extended workday hours may be required to complete deliverables
• Flexibility for multitasking on many occasions
What will set you apart:
• LiveRamp Connect Experience
• Digital Marketing Experience
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact email@example.com
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs