JPMorgan Chase Securities Services Asset Manager Sales - Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
The Securities Services' Asset Manager Sales team works with the top asset managers, many of them large global institutions and the firm's largest clients, to sell new and protect existing Securities Services products and solutions that help clients meet their strategic objectives. The team works closely with partners in Markets, Investor Client Management and Global Corporate Banking, providing holistic client coverage that our key competitors can't replicate.
In this role you will quickly become an integral part of the team focusing on diverse sales assignments. You will be responsible for assisting senior sales coverage in actively managing client relationships, understanding client needs, applying consultative selling and developing product solutions in collaboration with key partners to optimize product and service delivery. The role could also involve independently overseeing existing client portfolios with existing revenue & new business targets and/or prospecting new business with new clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop an in-depth understanding of client (current needs and future strategy, decision makers, key contacts) and identify how Securities Services can provide them with solutions
• Gain and maintain solid understanding of Securities Services products and acquire strong knowledge of the platform, particularly around exchange traded funds (ETFs)
• Analyze & understand clients' financials & revenue drivers and explain variances on a monthly basis and report trends
• Create and/or execute marketing materials, update RFPs and presentations for clients or internal use as needed
• Assist with call preparation, providing research on products, markets and/or clients
• Interact directly with clients to address requests and inquiries, coordinate and participate in client meetings bringing in firm-wide subject matter experts as needed, and lead discussions when appropriate
• Conduct deal coordination, financial analyses and periodic relationship reviews
• Assist with credit and risk approvals, legal documentation, new market entry and new business implementation
• Research and gain market and competitor intelligence and support the broader team by analyzing market-specific trends, including but not limited to ETFs
• Superior strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
• Self-starter, resourceful, intellectually curious, proactive, excellent work ethic
• Attention to detail and strong project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas simply and handle dynamic situations
• Strong quantitative skills as well as proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• 3-4 years Securities Services experience, preferably with asset managers in a client facing or product management function
• Solid understanding of financial markets and knowledge of the financial industry; ETF knowledge a plus
• Superior partnership skills and ability to work with teams across functions and regions
• Current FINRA License (7/63) or ability to obtain within a reasonable time
• Some travel required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs