PwC Sector Marketing Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Specialty/Competency: IFS – Clients & Markets
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success, in managing efforts in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
– Managing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
– Leading and implementing marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including: brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc. and supporting marketing strategy;
– Performing competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies and to contribute to development of messaging and marketing strategies;
– Drawing and sharing extensive-level insights on marketing activities and processes;
– Understanding key business issues our clients are facing and aligning our go-to-market strategy and point-of-view(s) around those issues; and,
– Understanding the Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Thought Leadership.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success, in the following areas:
– Managing marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leverage the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience (e.g., social listening, analytics, etc.);
– Evaluating, analyzing and interpreting voice of the customer and market research information and applying learning to delivery of marketing programs;
– Developing strong relationships with peers;
– Building and maintaining relationships with subject matter experts and leadership, including effectively navigating a large organization;
– Quickly grasping firm capabilities and offerings and incorporate messaging into marketing programs;
– Communicating and writing effectively emphasizing translating complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages;
– Developing and executing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth; Measuring and tracking results of marketing programs and report on return on investment (ROI);
– Evaluating the appropriateness of potential marketing activities with alignment to marketing strategy, targets and business development opportunities. Recommending results of evaluations to marketing leadership for approval;
– Leveraging proven ability in project management;
– Resolving issues independently, coordinating with leadership or subject matter specialty departments when necessary; and,
– Managing performance and development of staff through coaching, including providing written and verbal feedback.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- PwC Jobs