Morgan Stanley RFP Specialist - Parametric in Boston, Massachusetts
Parametric is part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, the asset management division of Morgan Stanley. We partner with advisors, institutions, and consultants to build portfolios focused on what’s important to them and their clients. A leader in custom solutions for more than 30 years, we help investors access efficient market exposures, solve implementation challenges, and design multi-asset portfolios that respond to their evolving needs. We also offer systematic alpha and alternative strategies to complement clients’ core holdings.
_General Description _
The Request for Proposal (RFP) Specialist is responsible for supporting the Institutional and Wealth Management distribution channels by responding to recurring and ad hoc due diligence requests with a particular focus on firm and strategy level information. The Investment Proposals team serves as the hub through which information is compiled and disseminated to both internal and external clients. The position requires collaboration with multiple teams so we are seeking an individual with high initiative that has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Management and completion of Requests for Proposals/Information (RFP/RFI) and similar sales due diligence requests, including managing deadlines, compiling information from multiple internal sources, and making sure content complies with Parametric’s brand and guidelines.
- Responsible for completing quarterly, monthly and ad hoc due diligence requests.
- Contribute to ensure accuracy within the RFP response database (Qvidian).
- Maintenance of consultant and third-party databases to ensure that they are populated accurately and on-time through an external service provider (eVestment Omni).
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel, organizational policies and procedures, and investment/product knowledge
- Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts, including product management, sales, client relations, and investment professionals, to facilitate collaboration across teams to understand client needs to create customized RFP responses that highlight the firm’s strategic and competitive advantage.
- Interact with compliance/legal to review and obtain approvals of materials.
- Assists in the compilation of data for deliverables and participate in performance reporting process as needed.
- Act as a contributing member of the team, participating on projects guided by Sr. RFP Specialists, supervisor and/or management.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- 4-year degree or equivalent, preferably in a related discipline such as business, finance, or economics.
- 1-3 years of related industry experience and 1-3 years of proposal writing experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Ability to successfully navigate simultaneous multi-level projects and tasks in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel desired and additional quantitative skills preferred but not required.
- Please enclose a cover letter with your application.
Job: *Asset/Investment Management
Title: * RFP Specialist - Parametric*
Requisition ID: 3193047