IANS Research Director, Information Security Technologies in Boston, Massachusetts
IANS is seeking a Research Director to lead a segment of its information security technologies research effort. The Director will be responsible for defining a compelling research agenda, authoring high-quality content for multi-channel distribution and driving the editorial calendar.
The Director will plan and deliver research focused on information security technologies and the business processes that these technologies support. The Director will be tasked in keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving information security market and providing research that is both insightful and pragmatic.
IANS has developed a propriety approach for authoring content by tapping into the expertise of 80+ world-class experts (Faculty). The Research Director will draw insights from the Faculty and the information security community to create client deliverables.
Job Responsibilities Include:
● Develop an annual research agenda that includes the topics IANS will cover and the treatment of each topic
● Oversee the writing, editing and production of IANS technical research content
● Ensure that all content meets IANS’ high standards around quality, insightfulness and tangibility
● Create new and innovative research deliverables by working with Product Management, Marketing and Sales
● Manage and grow IANS’ pool of research contractors
Candidates must demonstrate the following experience, skills and capabilities:
● Excellent writer, editor & communicator
● At least 7 years of experience with the information security market
● Proven skills in working with and managing SMEs and writers; willingness to be a player/coach
● Competent at organizing and executing cross-functional, consensus-based projects
● Connected and responsive to IANS’ marketing, sales & client service teams
● Metrics-oriented in assessing the impact of the research effort and always looking for ways to improve
● Committed to transparent reporting regarding research plans, commitments and performance
Here’s What You’ll Get:
● Exposure to industry experts and top business/information security leaders Fortune class companies
● Opportunity to help shape the future for a growing company
● Broad learning & development opportunities
● Colleagues who are intellectually curious, hard-working and collaborative
Powered by JazzHR