Nutanix Regional Channel Partner Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
As the Regional Partner Manager, you are responsible for building the relationship between Nutanix and one of our top National Partners. Your ability to penetrate new territories and align efforts from departments across both organizations is essential to your being successful in this role. Cross-functional teams from Nutanix’s Territory Sales, Systems Engineering, Channel Marketing, Field Marketing, Alliances and Sales Operations functions to provide support and tools and resources for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. Location is open.
The essential responsibilities of the National Partner Manager are to work directly with the National Partner (NP) to develop sales opportunities, and to work effectively across functions with other Nutanix employees to build the NP/Nutanix partnership:
· Demonstrate leadership and initiative.
• Provide coaching and management oversight to the Nutanix and NP sales teams to help them drive their sales strategy and goal attainment.
• Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities with the NP.
• Work closely with sales management on the development and execution of a sales strategy; adhere to available resources and district sales objectives.
• Participate in strategic planning sessions with the NP and Nutanix sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Plan and direct channel activities including implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer satisfaction and collateral material development and distribution.
• Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
• Create sales team alignment between the NP and Nutanix account teams within the territory.
• Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for management review.
• Be seen and treated by the NP as a trusted and valued resource.
• Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each focus partner.
• Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
• Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
· Develop territory maps to reflect geographies covered by the NP sales teams
· Understand the capabilities of each team and develop improvement/incentive plans to bring all NP teams to equal capability
· Develop quarterly MDF/Funding spend budgets based on the NP revenue targets
· Interface directly with Field Marketing teams to develop territory specific plans for all geographies.
- Leverage Social media to bi-directionally promote and drive the Nutanix and NP partnership, goals and objectives.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
• A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
• Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
• An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
• Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix Webscale architecture.
· As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, this individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
• Can own account responsibility or work on a team.
• The ideal candidate will contribute proactively to the sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision market for team
- Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the Insight business plan
Education & Experience:
8 to 12 years of experience is preferred.
A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is preferred.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting CandidateAccommodationRequests@nutanix.com.
- Nutanix Jobs