State Street Project Manager,VP in Boston, Massachusetts
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee project plan and assigned workstream activities through detailed management and oversight
- Guide global workstreams toward the approved program standards; escalate, resolve any issues or delays appropriately. A successful candidate will be proactive and responsive.
- Communicate status appropriately to ensure alignment of goals and activities among program workstreams, and across parallel initiatives.
- Create and edit frequent management reporting (e.g. update ‘roadshow’ presentations, executive reporting, external presentations and steering committee material),
- Research, create, and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning; Support and maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function
- Manage logistics of a major global program (e.g. meeting and schedule coordination, documentation including agendas, minutes, dashboards and executive reporting maintenance)
- Maintain program Collaborate site with focus on document organization, and retention
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong/Expert- level in MS Project and Powerpoint. Strong Proficiency with other MS Office tools and experience with the creation of executive-level communications/presentations.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong familiarity with large scale initiatives, operations, and STT businesses. Familiarity with STT technology and infrastructure a plus
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability; Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- PMP or PMP candidate a plus; Collaborate proficiency desired
- Data management experience a plus
Excellent communication skills and written skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time