Robert Half Product Marketing Specialist in BOSTON, Massachusetts
Product Marketing Specialist/Marketing Associate needed for a full-time opportunity within a Boston-based financial services client. The Product Marketing Specialist creates and maintains marketing materials for sales presentations and client meetings. The Product Marketing Specialist also creates and maintains quarterly marketing materials; and provides marketing support for sales, consultant relations, and relationship management for products in the U.S. and internationally.
• Create and update new business and client presentation materials.
• Prepare follow up materials.
• Run all necessary reports for client and prospect presentations.
• Requests require data from various sources needed to update materials.
• Create and maintain quarterly client materials.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and pragmatic.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with various departments and levels of management.
• Proficiency in InDesign required.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop a plus, but not required.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Finance background a plus, but not necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Must be skilled in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint. This is a fully onsite role in Boston.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs