Grand Circle Corporation Product Marketer in Boston, Massachusetts
Grand Circle Product Marketing
Position Summary: Grand Circle Travel is seeking a qualified and dedicated Product Marketer with a strong background in creating a variety of marketing initiatives from conception to finalization. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, multitasker, with strong communication and teamwork skills, who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great marketing team that is looking to drive revenue and profit growth of the business through creative marketing materials.
Join a talented Marketing team to drive Brand goals through position of the Brand/Product on the web, email, and print promotions.
Become an expert on Grand Circle itineraries, included features, and brand value propositions.
Work collaboratively with Brand Manager, Account Management, Copy, Photo/Design, Email/Web departments to deliver a cohesive GCT message in all marketing and informational materials.
Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing or equivalent, 2-5 years web/direct mail experience
Proven ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple jobs simultaneously, and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proven leadership skills, the ability to resolve issues independently and lead a team
Passion for travel and knowledge of faraway cultures; learned armchair travelers okay
• Significant personal travel discounts & deals
• MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 25%
• Generous Paid Time Off program & 9 company holidays
• Flexible work options to support work life balance
• Maternity and Paternity leave
• Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
• Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
• Weekly complimentary chair massages
• Casual Dress code every day!