IBM Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
IBM HR is undergoing a huge transformation and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Technology Transformation Team.
The team is driving innovation by bringing in best in class software systems as well as overseeing the build of innovative Watson powered AI solutions. The technology we bring are focused on enabling the talent, executive, and learning teams. Our goal is to have the highest performing workforce with the best skills aligned to the right roles at the right time.
You enjoy solving the toughest challenges and roadblocks and can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment.
We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious Product Manager that brings strong design thinking and innovative thought leadership to our group. The individual will drive relationships with the business and stakeholders internally to understand their issues and technology needs. The Product Manager will have the skills required to understand business needs, translate to technology product roadmaps and manage those roadmaps. They will drive a new way of thinking to the existing and new projects moving forward as well as utilize design thinking and innovation skills to facilitate the development of the businesses’ technology needs.
Raleigh, NC OR Littleton, MA OR Cambridge, MA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5+ years of product management experience.
• 2+ years of experience of delivery on enterprise level software development products.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• identify technology opportunities and partner with Engineering to build effective solutions. You will be responsible for the roadmap, feature definition and prioritization of features and solution.
• Host design thinking sessions to drive a deep understanding of how the current business operates and look for opportunities to introduce new innovative technology solutions to meet their needs.
• Strong relationship skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Facilitate design thinking sessions to kick-off initiatives with key stakeholders and sponsor user. This involves the IBM Design Thinking methodology: User Research
• You are recognized as a design super star with incredible design knowledge on successful projects and programs.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.