ENGIE Insight Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data – including energy, water, waste and telecom – we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and reduce environmental impact. More than 1,000 customers, including 25% of the Fortune 500, turn to ENGIE Insight to help move their sustainable resource management initiatives forward.
ENGIE Insight’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Insight.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
The Product Manager will develop and execute product strategies that support ENGIE Insight’s goals, meet customer needs and drive a high level of customer satisfaction. Key objective will be managing the product development process supporting the core services team.* *
Product strategy definition & portfolio planning, road map generation & business strategy definition for ENGIE Insight’s core services team:
• Define detailed software and feature requirement for core and work with engineering to find the best solutions.
• Collaboration with Portfolio Management team on launch and realization of benefits from new product solutions.
• Supports the development of the internal product roadmaps across all product line teams.
• Work with Product Owners and Engineering to guide decisions and maintain schedule against the product roadmap to ensure on time delivery.
• Mentor and support product owner in technical support and problem solving.
Product lifecycle management:
• Responsible for managing the end-to-end development of product strategies and executing across cross-functional teams
• Works with engineering to manage the release of product from inception through launch
• Manages the release planning process, project vision, feature prioritization, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap
• Ongoing Voice of the Customer including internal R&D with internal Operations users and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science Degree or 5 years in technology with business degree.
• 3-8 years of experience in Product Management
• 5 years of experience in commercial software or IT services
• Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs in conjunction with Product Development. Strong understanding of software development lifecycles and technology required.
• Involvement in some, if not all, aspects of product launches, e.g., development of messaging and positioning, internal and external communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, user documentation.
• Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into viable products or business solutions, including experience guiding or personally conducting and analyzing market research for product planning.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to effectively work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results.
ENGIE Insight Information
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Insight is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Insight: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Job: *Engineering / Projects
Title: Product Manager
Requisition ID: TEC00000097