Logitech Product Launch Manager, Video Collaboration Commercial, Americas in Boston, Massachusetts
Product Launch Manager, Video Collaboration Commercial, Americas
Video collaboration is changing the way we work. People have more options than ever before for how and where they meet and collaborate. As the world shifts to hybrid working, Logitech is committed to providing a seamless, frictionless experience with our market leading video collaboration products, wherever people choose to work. We are the #1 market leader in video conferencing and as the fastest-growing business in Logitech, we are looking for a Product Launch Manager, Commercial to join the regional Video Collaboration Commercial Marketing team to help us successfully launch amazing new products and solutions that customers love and partners are motivated to sell, while accelerating Logitech’s profitable growth in the coming years.
Reporting to the Head of Global NPI Readiness, the Product Launch Manager, Commercial plays a critical and central role in the Logitech Video Collaboration product launch process, with responsibility for developing and executing launch plans for all new products and services, new and end of life (EOL), and tracking cross-functional launch readiness within the Americas Video Collaboration Commercial Organization. With accountability for ensuring Logitech’s video collaboration products, solutions and services are launched into the marketplace successfully and with as much impact on the market as intended, this role requires someone with a combination of strong project/program management, marketing skills, consensus building, and an ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. This position works closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Regional Marketing, Product Support/Service, Sales Operations, Channel and Enterprise Sales.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Manage the operational and commercial launch of video collaboration products and solutions in the Americas including the developing and executing launch and go-to-market plans, value proposition articulation, and internal organizational readiness
● Coordinate and execute the launch process for all VC products and solutions in the Americas tracking inputs, timelines and key deliverables from cross-functional partners including Supply Chain Operations (SCO), Product Management, Product Marketing, Commercial Sales, Regional Marketing and Finance, managing multiple launches and EOL processes at the same time
● Coordinate with operational stakeholders to drive and communicate detailed plans and develop best practices to facilitate high-quality product releases with best-in-class execution.
● Understand the scope and operational requirements and impacts of all cross-functional teams for each launch. Track and communicate launch status updates to stakeholders in video collaboration commercial organizations.
● Ensure cross-functional video collaboration commercial launch readiness is being driven for the Americas region including the US, Canada & Latin America.
● Coordinate the Americas launch plans and timelines with the Global NPI Readiness teams to ensure launch activities are globally aligned.
● Work closely with regional sales teams to ensure commercial readiness and to facilitate early pipeline generation.
● Work closely with sales and channel operations to ensure operational sales-readiness through Distribution partners to the Channel Maintain PIPO report for use as a sales reference source
● Work with sales ops to initiate product setup in Product Catalog and ensure pricing is correctly entered into all systems and tools, including Salesforce.
● Enter copy and images into Copy Doc system in support of channel copy feeds
● Act as single point of contact for product compliance questions
● Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies, track metrics and provide escalation management to ensure success of the new product or solution throughout the launch cycle (pre- to post-launch phase).
● Work with supporting teams to develop additional materials as required, for example, supplementary training and product information, which can aid the sales team in effectively selling new products to prospective and existing customers, both directly and via our channel partners
● Schedule and attend launch meetings, publish notes, and action items to team members and leadership ensuring up-to-date visibility into the release schedule
● Assist in the attainment of product revenue growth and attachment during the initial post-launch period through the development and implementation of new product marketing programs and enhancements to value proposition messaging
● Cross-functional experience and knowledge of multiple disciplines including program/project management, product marketing, sales, supply chain, capacity planning, & logistics.
● Experience working cross-functionally across all levels of a highly matrixed enterprise organization
● Strong focus on problem-solving and has the ability to identify and implement scalable solutions
● Highly driven self-starter, motivated, with excellent communication and organization skills
● Able to effectively operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and resources from multiple areas of the company
● Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to adapt well to new technologies
● Ability to handle several tasks and juggle multiple priorities
● Ability to work independently and productively across business groups
● Attention to detail in all areas of the position
● Minimum 5 years experience working in enterprise product launch, commercial go-to-market, program management, product and/or channel marketing in the high-tech industry.
● Experience in launching enterprise hardware and solutions is a definite plus.
● Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing on marketing plans
● Experience in launching new high tech products and communicating benefits
● Knowledge of the product development process
● PMI Certification a plus
Education: BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen . But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“ All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
- Logitech Jobs